Pages

Saturday, 1 July 2017

A New Adventure: Monat!

People always told me that pregnancy would change my hair. I don't think I was prepared for how true that was. Actually, my hair never really recovered from pregnancy.  I was expecting some hairloss, but I didn't expect that my would get so weak. Anytime I ran my fingers through it, my hair felt like it was going to fall out in a clump.

I didn't realize how bad it was, until one day, when my son was (very gently) playing with my hair, a handful fell out! Little C has always loved playing with my hair. He started twirling my hair in the early days, and really hasn't stopped. It was always such a source of comfort for him, and it was always so cute to see his hand wrapped around a bunch of my hair while I was carrying him around.

I had to be so careful when washing, drying, and brushing. My scalp was also in bad shape - dry one day, oily the next, itchy, breakouts... a total mess. I kept trying different products, but nothing seemed to help.

About a year and a half ago, I started hearing about a new line of haircare products called Monat. They promoted hair growth, scalp health, and stronger, healthier, more manageable hair. Honestly, I was skeptical. I'm skeptical of most things and the before and after pictures seemed too good to be true. Like WAY too good. The growth was unbelievable. I am pretty sure I even told the person who was selling it that I thought the pictures were fake!
I ignored and ignored and ignored, until one day, I looked in the mirror and realized that something had to change... and soon.

I decided to get a little more information on Monat. I asked some questions and decided to give it a try. There really wasn't any risk, because Monat offers a 30 day money back guarantee, if you're not satisfied. I signed up as a VIP and eagerly awaited for my products to arrive. I was still skeptical, but was willing to give it a try.

I'm sure you can guess what I thought. I loved it. I noticed a difference from day 1. My hair was so soft, I couldn't keep MY hands out of it.

I should explain that Monat didn't fix everything magically overnight. It took a lot to get my hair and scalp to the state it was in, so it was going to take a while to get my hair to where I wanted it.

Since tossing all of my old products and switching to Monat, this is what I have noticed:
  • Softer hair
  • Fewer tangles (even when wet)
  • Less scalp itching (most of the time, it's non-existent and the Rejuvenique Oil always comes to the rescue!)
  • Healthier feeling scalp
  • Shinier hair
  • Shorter drying time
  • Less hair fall-out when washing my hair
  • Stronger - I feel like each follicle is stronger, anchoring the individual strands.
The thing that I love most about Monat is that it is made of naturally-based ingredients that are safe. They are not tested on animals and are plant based. They also have an extensive "No" list, with ingredients they never use, including This also means that I was comfortable using it on my son.  Little C always had the worst time with Cradle Cap. We had tried everything when he was a baby and just when we thought it was gone, it was back! I always thought it was something that was just for babies, but I was wrong. He was almost three years old and still suffered. Since it had helped my scalp, I decided to try it on him. It worked! Now, we're a total Monat family. 

In August, I decided to take a jump and upgrade to a Market Partner. That way, I get a bigger discount, had access to purchasing a product pack, and could sell it. So, now, I've got my own business! I never thought I could do that. I'm definitely not a sales person, and there are other things in my life that take a higher priority - like my son, family, and my day job, but it's fun to have my own little project. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about Monat, want to try the products or want to start your own Monat business! I'd love to help!

I'm excited for my Monat-iversary, and am planning some fun giveaways, so like my Facebook Page. My giveaways are always open to anyone in Canada or the USA!

Website: http://tiffanysabin.mymonat.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TiffanySabinMonat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! I'd love to hear from you!