Saturday 18 July 2015

Random Thought: Simple Fun

You know what's great about kids? They find the fun wherever they go. I could make elaborate plans to take C someplace I know he would love, but really, a trip to the playground or fresh paper on his eisel and a new box of crayons would provide just as much entertainment. Not everything has to be a big adventure, because he finds the adventure in the everyday.

Just another example of something adults can learn from kids.

It doesn't have to be complicated or expensive;
you just have to find the fun in everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! I'd love to hear from you!

Blueberry Pie and A Beautiful Drive!

Yesterday, I went for a drive all by myself. I feel like this shouldn't be news, but usually I have C in tow, and although he makes road...