It's officially fall! My absolute favourite season. Cozy clothes, warm drinks, colourful leaves, crisp air. I love it all.
I've been working WAY too hard lately. In addition to the craziness of a new school year, with a new position, I have been doing some busy volunteer work and also decided to take on a little side project. Needless to say, it's been a bit crazy. There hasn't been nearly enough fun in my life, so I thought I'd make a little list of things I would like to do this fall. Hopefully, I can figure out a way to make them all happen!
1. Go apple picking
2. Decorate our yard for fall
3. Carve pumpkins
4. Enjoy a walk in the park, to enjoy the fall colours
5. Take a drive up to Fredericton, stopping at all the farm stands
6. Make pickles
7. Visit Kings Landing
8. When September is over, make pumpkin cookies
9. Find a Halloween costume for C.
10. Plan something special for C's 3rd birthday!
11. Jump in puddles
12. Get some fall candles from Bath & Body Works
13. Make some Halloween Crafts
14. Take fun fall photos
15. Host Thanksgiving Day dinner!
16. Go to the Moncton Zoo
17. Thanksgiving crafts!
18. Fall Nature Hunt / I Spy Walk
19. Make Applesauce
20. Sit back, relax, and breathe.
I have bad habits. Not enough exercise. Too many eat-out meals. Too much late night eating. A major sweet tooth. It's not a good combo....
I’m home from five days in Prince Edward Island. I never seem to tire of visiting the Island. The fields, coastline, water, winding roads, a...
Yesterday, I went for a drive all by myself. I feel like this shouldn't be news, but usually I have C in tow, and although he makes road...