Tuesday 5 July 2016

Summertime!

Summer is finally here! The weather has been beautiful, and we're ready for some fun and relaxation. 

I have been really bad at updating this blog, but honestly, I never intended to regularly update.  (I'm an admitted scatterbrain, so what else would you expect?) Besides, life has been a little short on adventure for the past few months.  Thankfully, that's about to change. Summer means a less scheduled life, which I've been looking forward to for quite a while. I'm off work for the next 8 weeks, and I want to make the most of it. I see outdoor adventures, crafty adventures, cooking adventures, and maybe a few house reno adventures mixed in. I'll have to sprinkle in a little work to prepare for the fall, but that's fun for me anyway. 

I have no list, no schedule, and no plans. That's different for me. We'll see where it takes us this summer. 

Today's adventure may not be fun, but very necessary. Clean the house! Our poor little house has been neglected lately, so today is filled with tidying, cleaning out, and the ultimate adventure: laundry catch up! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! I'd love to hear from you!

Blueberry Pie and A Beautiful Drive!

Yesterday, I went for a drive all by myself. I feel like this shouldn't be news, but usually I have C in tow, and although he makes road...